News and announcements

Free Enrolment to University of Peradeniya on Coursera

Free Enrolment to University of Peradeniya on Coursera

by Roshan G. Ragel -
Number of replies: 4

Dear All (Teachers and Students),

Coursera University Program has given free access to their 4000+ paid courses to University Students and Staff during this period. The University of Peradeniya is now enrolled in the program. You can join until the 31st of July and complete the courses by 30th of September to get their certification for free. The courses are coming from famous Universities around the world.

Please see the following link for details: https://www.coursera.org/programs/university-of-peradeniya-on-coursera-upwjj

If you are interested in joining the program and following some famous courses and getting the certification without cost, please let us know by filling this form using your University Email ID (@eng.pdn.ac.lk) by 26th of April 2020

https://forms.gle/KBdtWXNHakhsTbJu9

In reply to Roshan G. Ragel

Re: Free Enrolment to University of Peradeniya on Coursera

by Roshan G. Ragel -
Dear All,

Please fill the form and wait. We will send invitations to those who requested by early next week (after the said deadline). To fill the form, you have to log in to your @eng.pdn.ac.lk.

I am writing it here, as I won't be answering individual messages that are coming my way, anymore.

by Roshan G. Ragel -
Dear All,

I have enrolled those who requested for accounts up to now (8 pm, 27th of April 2020). There were more than 700 requests. Those who had issues in filling the form or missed the first round can still apply and I will add the second list in a weeks time to the system.

by Roshan G. Ragel -
Dear All (Teachers and Students),

Those who have not enrolled in the free offer from Coursera, please do it ASAP. The deadline for free enrolling is the end of this month! If you enrol before the end of this month, you may complete the courses by September and get the certificates for free.

Therefore, if you are thinking of following some more courses, please do enrol as soon as possible, before the end of this month.

by Roshan G. Ragel -
Dear All (Teachers/Students),

The free courses offer in Coursera is still valid and you may enrol before the end of this month (July). If you are interested in following one of the 4000+ paid courses offered for free from the top Universities in the world, please fill the google form at the following link on or before 30th of July 2020:

At present, the University of Peradeniya Dashboard shows a remarkable usage. See the summary here for yourselves. Please don't miss this opportunity!